Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: On This Day

  1. #11
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: On This Day

    "that will be the group that rebuilds from the ground up the way our founding fathers did over 200 years ago "
    I already accepted this. Move on. Ya might wanna start traing on some life skills, if you really think this. Won't be much banking and trading once it all falls apart. Course here in SWVA, we are used to that.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: On This Day

    Many folks round here could live very close to how folks did a couple hundred years ago...
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #13
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: On This Day

    Especially the farmers.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #14
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: On This Day

    Deliverence all over again
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  5. #15
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: On This Day

    I hate it for the pencil pushers.

  6. #16
    Inactive Member neutral88's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2007
    Posts
    2,568
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: On This Day

    Easy on the pencil pushers buddy...haha
    Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
    [img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]





  7. #17
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: On This Day

    This is gonna play out like a Chevy Chase movie-"Maw ,wake the younguns, wes goin' to have to pull some of them daid city slickers out of the corn crib. I told you they eat that De-con."

  8. #18
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: On This Day

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: duckmeat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If people weren't allowed to vote due to ignorance of things, SWVA would go blue every year.

    I thought before this year that the majority of people who vote with the GOP around here are uneducated/misinformed/just dumbasses about how they vote, after working this whole election i KNOW it. </div></div>

    I think that would apply to both sides. I have talked and listened to people who had no clue what was going on with either candidate.
    crack is whack

  9. #19
    Inactive Member duckmeat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 7th, 2007
    Posts
    2,017
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: On This Day

    I guess that could be said. There are well informed on both sides, and non informed on both.

    "that barack worships the god mecca"
    "i hunt coons, and barack is gonna outlaw coon huntin."
    "george bush hasn't be a good prez b/c congress has always been outta his control."

    i could go on and on. i saw uninformed on both, but way way way way way way way more were that way that voted republican.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: On This Day

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: duckmeat</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess that could be said. There are well informed on both sides, and non informed on both.

    "that barack worships the god mecca"
    "i hunt coons, and barack is gonna outlaw coon huntin."
    "george bush hasn't be a good prez b/c congress has always been outta his control."

    i could go on and on. i saw uninformed on both, but way way way way way way way more were that way that voted republican.</div></div>

    What he said. Sad, but true.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •